Monday, March 9, 2009

HAMGURGERS (San Francisco - SAUSALITO)


HAMBURGERS ... It's not just the burger, it is also the name of one of the tastiest flame broiled burgers in Northern California! It is located on the main street of Sausalito by the waterside, be watchful cause it is a hole-in-the-wall burger stall with a green awning. Follow your nose ... That delicious smell will lead you to the promise burger stall!

I always, and I mean - always, buy one whenever I am in the area ... Cheeseburger with everything for $6.60, not bad. The meat patty is about 3/4 of an inch to an inch thick ... and very juicy. Note: I order mine medium rare. They do have chicken burgers, too.

Enjoy your burger by the park waterfront ... best seat in the house.

737 Bridgeway Blvd.
Sausalito, CA
415-332-9471
$ ... If this was McD's, I'd just put the bar without the S.